Dr. Reiff has over 20 years experience providing individual and couples therapy. Does experience make a difference? The research indicates that experience shortens the length of therapy and streamlines the process. Experience also seems to help with diagnosis in more complex cases.
Dr. Reiff sees a wide variety of patients, most of whom have some degree of anxiety or depression, however, he has some special interest areas
- People who want therapy for depression or anxiety
- Teenagers, male and female, struggling with social anxiety, depression, or relationship issues
- Men who would like to work on relationship issues, stress management, anger management, or weight/body image issues
- Couples seeking help with relationship problems
- People with eating disorders - anorexia nervosa, bulimia, binge eating disorder, muscle dysmorphia